SimpTek Technologies is a new innovative energy analytics company helping utility companies and homeowners better understand, engage, and predict energy usage from their customers.
SimpTek's energy analytics platform offers two dashboards, one to the homeowners and one to the utility companies. The homeowners dashboard, named Nebo, acts as a personal home energy fitness trainer and helps the consumer gain a better understanding of their energy usage. The utility companies' dashboard provides them with the information necessary to better understand their customers. It also provides energy analytics that can help them monetize their existing grid infrastructure, as well as providing detailed energy analytics and marketing validation tools.
What You'll Do: You will help make the SimpTek analytics platform a world class product! By working with our great team of developers, you will be directly contributing to the company's success by being an integrated part of our small team. Our goals are to build scalable, simple, and beautiful solutions to complex problems.
- Learn and understand the data to discover potential insights that can be used to improve the SimpTek platform
- Implement analytics into our cloud architecture
- Work with the team on features that incorporate this data and its insights
- Research for new datasets that can aid in energy analytics
- Research new analytics that can help homeowners and utility companies with their energy needs
What we can offer you:
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup
- Very high level of responsibility from day one
- Exposure to a wide range of the latest technologies
- Exciting opportunities for advancement
- A refreshingly meaningful and rewarding work environment
- Opportunities to participate in the development of a world-class product and startup
- Be part of an incredible team of highly motivated, experienced, and visionary people set to change the energy market
- Stock options
- Benefits package
Working for a startup is very different than working in a regular, large corporation job. Six months of working at a startup is the equivalent of about 4 years of experience working anywhere else. Opportunities to learn and grow are endless.