We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Customer Service Specialist to help ensure customers get the most out of our groundbreaking products. The Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for interacting with customers through email, phone, and online chat. This includes answering general inquiries, assisting customers with product sizing, and if necessary, de-escalating the concerns of dissatisfied customers. Some outbound work will also be required to support sales and general business needs. Does the idea of working with customers, ensuring their satisfaction, and bringing a new product to market in the biomedical industry excite you? Do you have customer support, satisfaction, and/or sales and marketing experience?
What you'll do
- Effectively communicate and work with various customers, ranging from end-users to medical professionals.
- Learn appropriate language and techniques for interacting with different customer types
- Interact with existing and potential customers through email, click-to-chat, and on the phone.
- Conduct regularly scheduled appointments with customers to determine brace size and fitting requirements
- Assist customers with understanding how their braces work
- Answer questions from customers regarding brace use, application, sizing, and fitting
- Provide overflow support to sales representatives
- Handle difficult customers professionally and with empathy, in order to retain and repair the relationship.
- Remain calm and stay cool under pressure.
What you'll need
- Have superior customer service skills with the ability to manage customer expectations, establishing credibility and build rapport with customers.
- Ability to learn and understand medical terminology.
- Have a passion for resolving problems in a timely and effective manner which involves empathy, supportiveness and showing concern for the customer.
- Possess a collaborative “whatever it takes” attitude and strong work ethic.
- Possess excellent multi-tasking skills, attention to accuracy, and detail.
- Experience managing and working with an online calendar.
- Have previous experience in an inbound, contact center environment.
- Experience as an athlete or in the health sciences an asset.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage leads, opportunities and accounts an asset.
- A well-developed sense of humour and positive attitude.
A little bit about us
Spring Loaded Technology
Spring Loaded is an award-winning company focused on mobility-restoring bionics. Our technology helps customers across Canada and the US stay mobile, active and healthy. We incorporate patented liquid spring technology into the world’s first compact and powerful bionic knee braces. Spring Loaded braces are the only ones on the market designed to reduce pressure throughout the knee while enhancing strength. They can instantly alleviate pain and improve mobility for people with knee arthritis and injuries. We are growing rapidly, were named Nova Scotia Exporter of the Year at the 2018 NSBI Export Achievement Awards, and were one of 10 Canadian technology companies accepted into the 2017-2018 cohort of the prestigious Lazaridis Scale Up Program.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization. We offer a casual work environment with our head office located in Dartmouth, NS, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.