Customer Success Specialist
Alongside is seeking a Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team. Customer success is extremely important to our company mission, so you'll be filling a crucial role. You'll work in cooperation with our sales team and product manager to provide an excellent holistic experience with Alongside.
Remember the last time you had excellent customer service while getting your coffee? They took their time to chat with you, remembered your order, and made it perfectly. They made your morning brighter, and reminded you that this interaction was part of why you always come back to that cafe. We're looking for that kind of person. Someone who genuinely loves helping people and taking the extra time to make them feel valued. After all, it's not what you say, but how you make people feel that really matters.
- Respond to customer service inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in onboarding of new customers
- Proactively seek opportunities to engage with new and existing customers to improve their experience with our platform
- Identify and troubleshoot customer service issues. Work with development and product manager on any issues.
- Manage ads & accounts on several partner websites for our postings
- Present benefits of Alongside's product and service offerings
- University degree or college diploma are considered assets, but not required.
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Extremely comfortable with doing 90% of job tasks online/on software
Time management skills, Interpersonal Communication Abilities, Telephone Skills, Team work, Positive attitude, Attention to detail, Time Management, Multi Tasking, Problem Solving Skills, Customer Service, Professional Manner, Written Communication
Alongside is growing, but we are very intentional about continuing to keep a tight-knit team. We work hard together and we have fun doing it. We have dogs in the office regularly, yoga classes, team get-togethers, birthday celebrations, ping-pong, training & development opportunities, and of course- unlimited coffee.