We are looking for a few exceptional people with an entrepreneurial spirit, who want to join an innovative and rapidly growing company that is laser focused on our customers success. We want people with a hands-on, "can-do" attitude, and who are at their best when the pressure is on. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want a career, not a job, and you are willing to roll up your sleeves in this early-stage start-up, we just might be made for each other.
The ideal candidate will be collaborative, dependable, inventive, smart, decisive, able to build strong relationships across the company, identify issues and opportunities, create a vision and translate that into action for our CS team. They will embrace Parachute's audaciousness and can operate in a diverse and agile environment.
What you'll do
- Proactively onboarding new customers
- Developing highly engaged, healthy customer relationships
- Evaluating and analyzing customer needs both in initial lead conversations and throughout the customer journey
- Building/enhancing customer education and training
- Building trust and transparency with customers
- Acting as a customer advocate while promoting customer loyalty and engagement; helping them to believe in their potential when they otherwise might not
What you'll need
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the customer-facing customer success field in financial services (specifically around credit)
- A proactive mind-set and a self-starter
- A strong passion for the mission of financial wellness and literacy
- Credit counselling accreditation would be an asset (or willing to get certified
- Having experience in B2C SaaS company is a major plus
- Smart thinker, innovator, & decision-maker who can inspire customer loyalty
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in handling customer queries tactfully and diplomatically to ensure that they stay engaged in our product
- Extraordinary organizational and time management skills
A little bit about us
Predatory lenders are the only choice for over 7 million Canadians who have low credit scores. These high interest loans with hidden fees create a negative spiral that makes it almost impossible to achieve financial stability. Canadians need a more sustainable solution.
Meet Parachute - a loan that actually changes lives.
Our three-step approach combines a lower interest rate with no hidden fees, a data driven app that guides user behaviour, and a shared value rebate system to reward targeted outcomes. We're on a path to strong sustainable growth, built by a team with deep experience in credit, behavioural science and building start-ups.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
About the Gig
- A noble, social mission that creates meaningful, fulfilling work
- A team that cares deeply for customers and for each other
- We're a company of invested owners
- A management team focused on performance, growth, engagement and connection
- Passionate customers that believe in us-and what we do
- Work-life flexibility
- Hybrid work environment
- Generous annual vacation allotment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Parachute, our value of respect in the workplace is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected, and heard.