Predatory lenders are the only choice for over 7 million Canadians who have low credit scores. These high interest loans with hidden fees create a negative spiral that makes it almost impossible to achieve financial stability. Canadians need a more sustainable solution.
Meet Parachute - a loan that actually changes lives.
Our three-step approach combines a lower interest rate with no hidden fees, a data driven app that guides user behaviour, and a shared value rebate system to reward targeted outcomes. We're on a path to strong sustainable growth, built by a team with deep experience in credit, behavioural science and building start-ups.
We are looking for a few exceptional people with an entrepreneurial spirit, who want to join an innovative and rapidly growing company that is laser focused on our customers success. We want people with a hands-on, "can-do" attitude, and who are at their best when the pressure is on. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want a career, not a job, and you are willing to roll up your sleeves in this early-stage start-up, we just might be made for each other.
Parachute is a Highline Beta portfolio company.
The ideal candidate will be collaborative, dependable, inventive, smart, decisive, able to build strong relationships across the company, identify issues and opportunities, create a vision and translate that into action for our CS team. They will embrace Parachute's audaciousness and can operate in a diverse and agile environment.
What you'll do
- Proactively onboarding new customers
- Developing highly engaged, healthy customer relationships
- Evaluating and analyzing customer needs both in initial lead conversations and throughout the customer journey
- Building/enhancing customer education and training
- Building trust and transparency with customers
- Acting as a customer advocate while promoting customer loyalty and engagement; helping them to believe in their potential when they otherwise might not
What you'll need
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the customer-facing customer success field in financial services (specifically around credit)
- A proactive mindset and a self-starter
- A strong passion for the mission of financial wellness and literacy
- AFCC® certification required
- Credit counselling accreditation would be an asset (or willing to get certified
- Having experience in B2C SaaS company is a major plus
- Smart thinker, innovator, & decision-maker who can inspire customer loyalty
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in handling customer queries tactfully and diplomatically to ensure that they stay engaged in our product
- Extraordinary organizational and time management skills
We're looking for
A little bit about us
At Highline Beta, we celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out!
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Parachute, our value of respect in the workplace is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected, and heard.
About the Gig
- A noble, social mission that creates meaningful, fulfilling work
- A team that cares deeply for customers and for each other
- We're a company of invested owners
- A management team focused on performance, growth, engagement and connection
- Passionate customers that believe in us-and what we do
- Work-life flexibility
- Hybrid work environment
- Generous annual vacation allotment