We're looking for a CRM Solutions Architect (Business Analyst) to join our team!
If you are passionate about designing and building insights-driven CRM and Direct Marketing programs and have the data and technology chops to understand how to make them happen then you could be just the person we are looking for.
Joining a cross-functional team of top-notch relationship marketers, analysts, campaign data specialists and technologists, you are key to making our CRM programs a reality. Working with a Director of CRM Solutions or a CRM Strategist, you will become ingrained in our clients business by understanding their brand and program objectives, their patient journeys, the influence and touch points of the healthcare practitioner and patients engagement lifecycle. You will help the team design, execute and evolve impactful initiatives including patient support CRM programs, healthcare practitioner awareness and education direct marketing campaigns, create refill reminder messages and savings card promotion programs, just to name a few. You will do all of this while building and maintaining relationships within the organization, with clients and with vendors to ensure seamless operation of the programs. You will soon become the expert on one of our clients' most valuable assets ? the repository of their customer data and the potential with it.
In your role, you will be responsible for helping coordinate the CRM efforts across a number of client engagements working with different teams within the organization. The role has some client-facing responsibilities and you will be required to participate in strategy sessions, help facilitate requirements workshops and help facilitate the delivery of the programs. You will be an enthusiastic subject matter expert on CRM and be an advocate for the practice within the organization and with our customers.
What you'll do
AS A CRM SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT, YOUR ROLE WILL REQUIRE YOU TO:
- Help identify, scope, plan and or maintain CRM and Direct Marketing Programs, working closely with the Strategy, Relationship Marketing, CRM and Client Services teams.
- Work with the Analytics team to help develop program KPI's and define insights, analytic and data requirements to support the program.
- Develop program/campaign flows, operational guides and define business rules.
- Develop business and functional requirements documents to support data integration or platform builds.
- Work with Analytics, UX and the Technology teams to ensure registration, data collection and tracking/tagging requirements for the program are met.
- Work with the Campaign and Data Team or CRM Technology teams to ensure the requirements are clearly articulated to support the program and that the program is executed to expectations
- Work closely with the Client Services and Project Management teams to ensure that initiatives are scope and delivered within budget and exceeding customer expectations.
- Identify and develop processes to ensure we are meeting our clients and internal needs.
- Continuously explores new techniques, tools and programs in an effort to innovate the field of CRM and Direct Marketing in the Healthcare industry.
These responsibilities will include travel to client locations.
What you'll need
- 5-7 years developing or deploying CRM and Direct Marketing programs with experience in B2C and B2B environments.
- Experience with CRM operations, database marketing, direct marketing, loyalty program management, list generation, data analytics, solution design, email deployment, campaign management/testing and reporting.
- Experience creating business requirements documents (BRD's) or other relevant campaign documentation
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms (such as Aprimo, IMS, SAS, IBM, SilverPop, Marketo, Experian, ThinData, ExactTarget, etc.), Databases and Analytic tools and constructs (such as SQL, SAS, Access and MicroStrategy) and Web Reporting tools (Googl
- Relevant university degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics OR equivalent work experience in a technical or business/technical blended field.
- Excellent time management skills ? the ability to multi-task, meet tight timelines and be flexible in adapting processes to meet project needs.
- Experience working in highly regulated industries; knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry is a definite plus
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs.
Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto. Klick kicked off 2015 by being recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world. In 2014, Klick won over 125 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 10 Greatest Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick's co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.