We are looking for quality assurance specialists to join a group of data geeks to help us ensure the accuracy and quality of our data, ETL processes, feeds, web services and applications.
As a Data QA Specialist, you will design, write, execute and automate data quality test plans, and work with other teams to help them ensure the accuracy of their data.
What you'll do
- Review Business requirements, create test scenarios and document test cases for all CRM data management needs, as well as support the documentation of traceability matrix where required.
- Create and execute test plans for new and existing projects.
- Write, execute and automate test scripts.
- Identify, investigate, report and track bugs to closure.
- Communicate test results, as well as any errors or issues discovered during testing, to working team including PMs, QA team and developers.
- Complete all testing milestones including unit, acceptance, integration and smoke testing of frontend and backend application/database/ETL functionality
- Test the segmentations, data views, cadence and implementation of email programs in Marketing automation platforms including IBM Silverpop and Nexxus Marketing, as well as direct mail programs batch feeds or real-time integration.
- Support data extracts using SQL based on internal and external client requirements (e.g. email metrics, customer segments, and unsubscribes)
- Data analysis using SQL to ensure data quality and to test programs
- Handle multiple projects, clients and working teams with changing priorities to meet concurrent deadlines.
What you'll need
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years QA experience with a focus on system, data, feeds, ETL or marketing communications testing.
- Strong SQL querying skills. and familiarity with XML.
- Experience in writing test cases and preparing test plans.
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals.
- Practical experience with relational databases and database applications.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- A keen eye for details with an ability to creatively test all aspects of software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-oriented and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with an automated test tool (e.g. Watir, Selenium, QuickTest, xUnit, SoapUI, etc.).
- Experience with load, stress, volume testing in .NET based infrastructure.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (IBM Silverpop, ExactTarget, Nexxus Marketing, Adobe Campaign, etc)
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and CASL
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs.
Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto. Klick kicked off 2015 by being recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world. In 2014, Klick won over 125 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 10 Greatest Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick's co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.