Content Marketing Manager
Do you naturally see how different forms of content come together to tell a story?
Can you imagine all the ways one piece of content can transform into another?
If so, you might fit right in with the team at Foundation.
Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and we're obsessed with growth. We're looking for an ambitious marketer who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we're just getting started.
You will be managing a wide range of content deliverables including creating content briefs for blog posts, white papers, webinars, videos, paid assets and more!
You will oversee the execution of content strategies to ensure content is created, distributed and optimized on a monthly basis. Actually sometimes, you might create content yourself!
You will be responsible for managing the execution of content strategies ensuring the research needed is collected and utilized as well as briefing / overseeing the work of various content creators. You will understand the account KPI's and recommend monthly content creation and distribution tactics that will allow KPI's to be met.
- Direct, oversee, and create content (blog posts, white papers, guides, scripts, interviews, sales content) to achieve B2B SaaS client business goals
- Manage client expectations and communication recommendations to clients
- Understand the targeted audience better than anyone
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with creation and distribution teams to execute the strategy
- Lead ongoing content recommendation and contribute to content creation where needed
- Oversee content to ensure it's meeting objectives and of a consistent brand tone
- Recommend monthly optimizations and bring new ideas forward based on data
- Write content briefs and brief internal / external writers
- Write landing page, ad and blog post content (if needed)
- Reporting on monthly results of all content / distribution tactics
- Live (or work) in the Atlantic or Eastern time zone
- You have experience writing content like blog posts, white papers, guides, and resources
- You have the ability to describe or create a content strategy
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong content creation and distribution skills
- Experience creating and executing inbound marketing strategies
- Strong, independent problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of digital paid media, SEO, social media, digital PR, and more
- High energy
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Curious by nature
- Growth mindset
- Experience with Slack, Trello, Zoom, and G Suite
- We're a remote team, so it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong ability to get things done
- Ability to manage multiple team members
ICING ON THE CAKE:
- Experience creating and executing ABM strategies
- B2B, SaaS, emerging tech related experience