Posted July 20th 2017
Sendwithus is looking for a talented and passionate Content Marketer to join our team in San Francisco CA. As one of our Content Marketers you will be focusing on generating inbound traffic and tracking metrics in order to optimize for future releases. You will be working alongside our Sales and Product teams to design, create, and strategize on which pieces will have the most impact. This position has a lot of independence and room for creativity.
In Your First 3 Months, You Will...
- Be working closely with the sales team to define content distribution during particular stages of the sales cycle.
- Become familiar with our editorial calendar for all external facing channels.
- Learn the Sendwithus brand with regards to style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Be posting to the blog regularly and generating free resources.
- Tracking metrics and working with the rest of the marketing team on optimization in consideration to SEO and Google Analytics.
In Your First 12 Months, You Will...
- Establish relationships with partner companies to cross promote content, webinars, and resource guides.
- Establish Sendwithus content and brand on 3rd party marketing publication sites.
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure all features launches have supporting content.
- Build out a quarterly roadmap for content creation and implementation.
- Have created multiple free resources for our clients (case studies, ebook, etc).
- Continue to track and optimize content metrics, specifically Marketing Qualified Leads generated by platform
- Work with the Marketing Lead to develop a strategy for content creation to increase inbound leads.
Sendwithus powers email communication for large online businesses. Our system handles thousands of users and more than 30 Million emails every day, ranging from real-time notifications and invoices to personalized marketing campaigns and product updates. Our customers include Microsoft, Zillow, DonorsChoose, and MeUndies - in fact, we're already one of the top 300 email senders in the world. We were part of Y Combinator's W14 batch, have offices in both Victoria and San Francisco, and are backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.