We?re on a mission to transform industries globally, through new venture creation and building a new, scalable model for startup investing and corporate innovation that works. Highline BETA helps forward-thinking enterprises innovate faster and co-create new ventures in the areas of FinTech, InsurTech, Digital Health and CPG.
To do that, we are building a movement and believe that fostering a strong community and creating quality editorial content will help us do just that. As Highline BETA?s Community Lead, you will continue to elevate the Highline BETA brand through digital content creation, curated events, customer support/portfolio support, and other creative initiatives. This role is somewhat broad, so you will have an opportunity to gain exposure to different areas of the business.
Best of all, you?ll be joining something early that's on an amazing trajectory, where you will have many opportunities to both shape your career growth and participate in the upside.
What you'll do
What you'll do:
- Further develop Highline BETA?s community and voice
- Digital content production
- You?ll be delivering compelling content across mediums - articles, videos, interactive sites, and social media
- Tailor engaging messages to our audiences, marketing channels, and media types, while developing assets that are engaging and meaningful to readers
- Lead various communication initiatives and own the Highline BETA editorial calendar
- Develop and facilitate Highline BETA social media campaigns
- Nurture our community of corporate innovators through social media platforms
- Prepare and send out monthly Highline BETA community newsletters
- Lead Highline BETA Event series
- Support customer & portfolio networking through various monthly initiatives
- Support customer success engagements
- Assist in CRM operations and service delivery enhancement
- Lead completely new initiatives ? limited only by your creativity!
What you'll need
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Have a strong interest in Highline BETA?s mission and corporate innovation
- Are a versatile self-starter (as you will lead various community initiatives and projects)
- Operate with creativity, enthusiasm, meticulous attention to detail, and have exceptional writing skills
- You possess a portfolio of strong work across mediums (written, video, visual), either created or produced by you
- Self-starter that is technologically proficient with a strong work ethic
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Extensive experience in content creation via blogs or social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Positive attitude, high energy, flexible and enthusiastic
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We believe that diverse teams build better companies and better products. We encourage applications from qualified candidates from all backgrounds, including candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.