Commercial Project Manager
FundyPros was founded in 1993 and has grown extensively during the past years. Today, the company is the largest employer of Drywall professionals in the Atlantic Province’s Construction Industry. Our success and growth is possible because of the qualities and abilities of our employees and our dedication to client service principles. Due to our continued growth and our desire to be even better at what we do; we are seeking the professional services of a dynamic and enthusiastic Commercial Project Manager.
The main purpose of the Commercial Project Manager is to be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Commercial Project Manager will:
- Prepare project schedules in accordance with Master Schedules and ensure they are adhered to.
- Tracking on site production
- Ensure that projects are constructed in accordance with design, budget.
- Monitor and control progress, costs and budgets throughout the project.
- Oversee the successful completion of projects and their profitability
- Negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Complete site visits and attend meeting with clients
- Maintain site document control.
The ideal candidate will have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a technical diploma in a Construction-related discipline and/or significant work experience.
- Previous experience managing or coordinating a commercial construction site is a requirement
- Detailed knowledge of development, design and construction terminology, delivery methods and processes.
- Exceptional organizational, negotiation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence in the use of word processing, spreadsheet and scheduling software
- Excellent competence in the use of Information Technology (IT) Bilingualism is considered an asset.
- Gold Seal Certification is considered an asset
FundyPros offers a flexible work environment that is both stimulating and diversified. This position is a full time position that offers a competitive compensation package, including a great Group Benefit Package and a Pension Plan.