The Robison at Cedar Sinai Park is currently hiring for full-time CNA's for our newly opened post-acute rehab!
- As an on-call employee you would have first "dibs" on regular employment openings as we continue to open beds in our amazing new post-acute rehab.
- Or stay part of our on-call pool which we are growing as post-acute work flow will change more often and need a large, capable on call pool.
Why you want to work here:
- 12 hour shifts (7AM-7PM and 7PM-7AM) and new shift differentials!
· CNA's who work for us will work in an exciting and supportive environment with excellent opportunities for career growth and new challenges!
· State of the art, brand new facility! Which even includes new Rehab department, spa and dental suite!
· We are an industry leader! Cedar Sinai Park has Green House Homes- the first in Oregon. The future of long term care! We are innovating the industry here!
· You will work on a beautiful 27 acre campus, which is conveniently located in southwest Portland with plenty of trees, a paved walking trail and gazebo!
· Great health benefits, dental, paid short and long term disability and life insurance!
· Includes a free meal each shift, which is just a nice thing! Sharing food makes a community!
-So far, everyone who visits, wants to work here!
What you'll do
We need CNA's for our brand new beautiful Post Acute Rehab! You will be proud to work here. These are large and huge private rooms, each with it's own bathroom, shower and a larger closet than anyone will likely need. The showers can be rolled into with a chair if needed. Most of the rooms have an amazing view of the west hills.
If you are a current CNA in the state of Oregon call our front desk for a tour and an internview.
What you'll need
Requirements include a current CNA licensure in the State of Oregon in good standing with the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
Complete list of all duties, physical demands and qualifications available in the job description.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Cedar Sinai Park
Our Mission: Cedar Sinai Park provides residential and community-based care to our elders and adults with special needs, allowing them to live with comfort, independence and dignity in a manner and in an environment based on Jewish values.
Our Vision: Cedar Sinai Park, a nonprofit organization, is committed to delivering a broad-based continuum of care that can be tailored to individuals? unique needs. Active consumer choice and a person-centered approach to care are at the heart of our mission. Our service delivery and development is about recognizing that people, including our eldest and most frail citizens, have the right to control decisions made about their lives. Our strategic goal is to seek and implement new ways to support those decisions.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Cedar Sinai Park provides residential and community-based care to our elders and adults with special needs allowing them to live with comfort, independence and dignity in a manner and environment based on Jewish values. We have a person-centered approach to care at the heart of our mission which empowers both residents and staff to be their best. The scenic Cedar Sinai Campus known for its lush green trees, walking trails and historic significance and connection to the local community.
In addition to great working conditions and our friendly staff and residents, Cedar Sinai Park offers opportunities for fulfilling work, career growth and the satisfaction of knowing that you?ve made a difference. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including a 403b matching retirement plan, flexible spending account and employer paid short-term and long-term disability benefit. All benefited employees are eligible to receive paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits. Each employee is entitled to one free meal each shift that they work.
Cedar Sinai Park is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identification, age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, uniformed services status, or any other state or federally protected classifications. No application will be rejected as a result of a disability that, with reasonable accommodation, does not prevent performance of the essential job duties.