We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to exceed our customers expectations. The successful candidate will spend the majority of their time working directly with our utility customers to implement cutting edge enterprise applications.
The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for the following:
Lead or support the implementation of SpryPoint applications. This will involve:
- Leading gap analysis sessions with customers
- Evaluating existing business processes
- Mapping to-be business processes
- Configuring and tuning the software
- Performing data conversions from legacy systems
- Training end users
- Providing support to the customer during acceptance testing, through Go Live and post implementation stabilization.
- Work with development & dev-ops teams to influence, design, and validate solutions
- Assist the Project Manager in creation and review of project documentation. This may involve the creation of specification documentation where application customization is required.
You will advise SpryPoint customers on the best use of the SpryPoint applications by way of business process analysis, communicating industry best practices and understanding the current and desired future states.
Travel and working at client sites across North America is anticipated to be up to a 50% commitment to be successful in this position. The successful candidate must be able to travel outside of Canada with no known legal or immigration related impediment in doing so.
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise utility software. Customer Information Systems (CIS), Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) and Work Order & Asset Management (WAMS) experience is preferred.
- Ability to map processes and have worked in a large process mapping project.
- Proven ability to train users on software applications.
- Technical Skills:
- Strong understanding of relational databases & SQL
- Experience working with Reporting & Business Intelligence Platforms
- Understanding of modern development and deployment methodologies including experience with AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- Interest in expanding knowledge and applying knowledge to solve industry problems
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in what can be a high-pressure environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a proven ability to present information clearly and concisely.
- Enthusiastic approach to learning new skills and open-minded to change.
- Proven interpersonal skills, the ability to build and strengthen relationships, and the ability to foster cooperation with numerous stakeholders including senior management, clients and business partners.
- Confidence to work independently and interpersonal skills to work as a member of internal and external teams.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with an emphasis on making decisions quickly and effectively.
- Comprehensive understanding of implementation methodologies of complex software implementations.
- Understanding of organizational change management and the challenges associated within enterprise level software implementations.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of utility industries - electric, water, wastewater, gas, telecommunications, sanitation, and others
A little bit about us
SpryPoint, was founded in 2011 to assist utilities in addressing the technological advances of the last decade. We believe that efficient business processes are at the core of customer satisfaction and operational effectiveness. To address the evolving utility landscape, SpryPoint has developed a cloud-based platform of enterprise solutions designed to make our customers lives easier. We help utilities improve customer service and operations through business automation. SpryPoint provides Smart Solutions for Smart Utilities.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This position offers some great perks:
- A very positive, healthy work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a highly skilled, motivated and experienced team.
- Health & dental coverage.
- Opportunity to design and build software using cutting-edge technologies.
- Opportunity to travel throughout North America to help our clients succeed
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Shared building with a yoga and fitness center.
- Stocked office pantry with free snacks and refreshments.
- Our office is one block from the beautiful Charlottetown waterfront, and is convenient to restaurants and cafe?'s.