Hunting for a new opportunity that will feed your passion for ad tech and draw on your Account Management skills?
VIATEC's 2017 Employer of the Year and 2016 Company of the Year (11-49 employees), Go2mobi is looking for an experienced Client Services Specialist to help our agency and direct advertisers get the most out of our proprietary mobile advertising platform.
Reporting to the VP of Strategic Initiatives, the Client Services Specialist is a key member of our operations team who works collaboratively with team members across the company to deliver various mobile display and video campaigns. This is an ideal role for someone who is great at working individually and coordinating the delivery of campaigns with multiple departments. You will also be responsible for nurturing and retaining our existing agency and direct advertiser relationships via front line customer service and strategic account planning. This a great opportunity for an experienced account/client success manager whose strengths lie in creating and streamlining processes and metrics that support great customer service and outstanding service results.
What you'll do
- Develop strong client relationships via prompt, friendly service, ensuring clients are getting the most out Go2mobi's products, resulting in repeat and growing business opportunities
- Become an expert in the various service offerings of Go2mobi, and collaborate with Media Planning to propose the best suited strategy for each client
- Ensure ongoing campaign success, coordinating with AdOps to ensure all campaigns are delivered fully and up to performance expectations.
- Proactively design and produce regular reports for clients based on their unique needs
- Work with the team to identify, establish, and monitor metrics that measure client success, and track activity in Salesforce
- Contribute to the communication strategy and customer service KPIs, making suggestions to management to improve customer success practices
- Provide feedback to management in regards to monthly KPI goals
- Travel to client headquarters as required to build client relations
- Provide cover and support for Sales Planning, as needed
What you'll need
- 2+ years of account management/sales/customer success experience in the tech or advertising industry preferred
- Strong consultative sales/customer success skills with proven ability to create and build strong relationships and a focus on driving revenue growth
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel and GSuite
- A self-starter who takes ownership and initiative,
- Process-oriented - you have a passion for suggesting process improvements that raise the bar on client success
- Ability to pivot within the role as needed - This is a dynamic, fast-paced industry that will require flexibility and a genuine interest in an ever-changing work environment
- Continually-positive attitude, despite consistent and varied challenges
- Salesforce experience, a bonus
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Why join Go2mobi? We offer the opportunity to:
- Work with smart, driven and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of mobile advertising innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Work a flexible 40-hour work week in our downtown Victoria office
- Play foosball daily
- Work in a dog friendly, open concept office
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health and dental benefits.