Sinai In-Home Care is currently looking for a full time Client Care Coordinator.
The Client Care Coordinator works within the Care Team to ensure the quality of overall care provided to the clients of the agency, including effective care management and excellent customer service. As Sinai In-Home Care (SHC) applies a high-quality team approach, the Client Care Coordinator will serve as the team lead dedicated to a portfolio of clients of all levels of care. He or she will work with a team of staff including assigned caregivers, bookkeeper, scheduler, human resources and Registered Nurse to ensure quality and compliance in all services.
What you'll do
Client Services Team Member
· Work independently and with the staff to ensure excellent program services to serve seniors and people with disabilities.
· Assure all company, client and employee information is handled in a confidential manner. As a condition of continued employment, the individual must maintain confidentiality on all proprietary company information, forms, marketing and operations techniques, and systems. In addition, strict confidentiality must be maintained on all client and staff information.
· Observe and implement all services and operations to be within the Oregon Revised Statutes and Oregon Administrative Rules governing home care agencies.
Team Lead for Client Account
· Serve as team leader for each assigned client account to ensure excellent service and follow-through
· Anticipate client needs and demonstrate resourceful for problem-solving
· Inspire and motivate the team to perform with desired results
· Ensure thorough, organized and complete documentation from start to end of services.
· Provide data and reports as needed to team and Executive Director
· Clearly communicate SHC approach and practices regarding service, billing, policies, client rights, etc. to the clients.
· Work closely with other providers such as residences/facilities, hospice, guardians, etc.
· Respond in a timely and professional manner to all inquiries about SHC services
· Conduct a professional and thorough assessment of all potential in-home care clients, including complete assessments and understanding of client needs, explanation of services available and accurate explanation and completion of the services agreements and all other required paperwork.
· Provide effective and timely orientation for each caregiver to serve a client with details of the service plan as well as any other essential information such as directions/map to client home and information for successful shifts.
Monitoring and Evaluation
· Actively communicate through telephone calls, emails and in-home visits with the client and responsible parties.
· Develop and maintain a clear and up-to-date service plan and ensure it is appropriately implemented
· Report regularly to the team and supervisor any client issues in a timely manner, and immediately if there is significant change in condition or concerns with services provided.
What you'll need
· At least two years care coordination experience in a health-related field, preferred
· Ability and experience in providing outstanding customer service
· Excellent project management and organization skills
· Strong computer skills
· Highly organized and efficient; can handle multi-tasking
· Work with a team and independently
· Highly resourceful with the ability to anticipate and solve problems
· Actively participates in community and marketing efforts
· Strong experience working with seniors and people with disabilities preferred
A little bit about us
Cedar Sinai Park
Our Mission: Cedar Sinai Park provides residential and community-based care to our elders and adults with special needs, allowing them to live with comfort, independence and dignity in a manner and in an environment based on Jewish values.
Our Vision: Cedar Sinai Park, a nonprofit organization, is committed to delivering a broad-based continuum of care that can be tailored to individuals? unique needs. Active consumer choice and a person-centered approach to care are at the heart of our mission. Our service delivery and development is about recognizing that people, including our eldest and most frail citizens, have the right to control decisions made about their lives. Our strategic goal is to seek and implement new ways to support those decisions.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- An affiliate of Cedar Sinai Park, Sinai In-Home Care (SHC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit In-Home Care Agency dedicated to serving elders and people with disabilities who want to remain in their own homes while receiving the care and companionship they may need. We accomplish this by placing qualified caregivers in people’s homes throughout the Portland Metro area.
Cedar Sinai Park and Sinai In Home are equal employment opportunity employers and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identification, age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, uniformed services status, or any other state or federally protected classifications. No application will be rejected as a result of a disability that, with reasonable accommodation, does not prevent performance of the essential job duties. All SHC employees are “at-will” employees.