Chief Executive Officer
Our client, Carleton Manor, is looking for a Chief Executive Officer to lead their team. This is a full time permanent position in Woodstock, New Brunswick.
The Chief Executive Officer will be accountable to the Board of Directors and responsible for the successful leadership and management of Carleton Manor. It is currently an 80 bed nursing home under renovations to expand to a 110 bed facility which specializes in providing nursing care and services to adult clients.
- Provide leadership and organize the nursing home to effectively and efficiently provide services to residents
- Manage the human resources of the home, including the hiring, evaluation, promotion and termination of employees
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with the residents, their families, the community, related agencies and government departments
- Monitor the financial resources of the home and ensure accurate records are kept
- Adhere to all provincial rules and regulations for nursing homes maintaining the highest standards to ensure the provincial licensure is maintained
- Engage the board and staff by offering ongoing opportunities for professional development
- Ensure the safekeeping of all corporate documents including the filing of all corporate reports with the appropriate departments and agencies
- Meet and exceed the board-established goals and report on progress
- Present the Board of Directors with ongoing current reports regarding operations, achievements, and concerns
- Develop plans and implement strategies to promote positive change
- Proven leadership and management skills including strong financial management, communication, marketing, interpersonal and team building skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent decision making skills regarding financial and budget issues. Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Preference may be given to candidates who have worked in a long-term care setting.
- A minimum of 5 years’ senior management experience, or an equivalent combination of related experience and education.
Experience: 5 years experience in a similar role.
Management Skills, Regulations, Filing, Hiring, Records, Evaluation, Human Resources, Plans, Team Building, Responsible, Communication, Health, Microsoft Office, Marketing, Board of Directors, Reports, Community, Management
Carleton Manor is dedicated to providing quality long term care and support to the community, while promoting an environment of optimum wellness and dignity.
To apply, please submit your confidential resume and cover letter no later than July 15, 2016.
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for a screening interview will be contacted.