Central Operations Manager
Are you a senior operations manager with lots of experience? Are you looking to scale back your work hours while increasing your impact? Have you always had an entrepreneurial spirit but never had the opportunity to pursue it? The Prism Group of Companies is an award winning leader in innovative lighting solutions designed specifically to help our clients excel in the Exhibit & Retail Display industries. In support of our continued growth throughout North America, Prism is looking for an experienced Central Operations Manager to join our dedicated team of professionals in Brampton, Ontario.
The Central Operations Manager will direct, administer, and coordinate the central operational activities of the organization in accordance with policies and objectives established by the CEO and the Board of Directors. S/he will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of central operations. S/he will lead and direct the central business functions and assist the CEO in the development of organizational policies and procedures that cover central operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth. This position is a flexible, part-time contract or semi-retirement role (approximately 20-30 hours per week).
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures consistent with the organization’s objectives.
- Participate in the development and preparation of operational plans and budgets.
- Evaluate the results of central operations and report results with recommendations to improve efficiency and quality.
- Ensure that all areas of central operations, assembly, installation, distribution and supply chain management meet company operational standards.
- Collaborate with sales, customer service and management to meet customer expectations.
- Ensure all areas are at all times properly staffed and coordinated to perform duties effectively.
- Provide direction for central operations business functions and strong leadership to all central operations employees, ensuring high morale and positive relationships.
- Work with Inventory & Installation teams for coordination of activities with other functions.
- Other related duties as required or assigned.
Apply in confidence by January 31, 2015
To apply, submit an application by email to HR@tradeshowlights.com. Please reference “Central Operations Manager Position” in your subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position. However, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
The PRISM Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace.