We are looking for an ambitious business development executive. Your primary role is to work on qualified leads generated by marketing. You should possess excellent customer service and negotiation skills that results in sales. Be authentic and honest - always.
What you will be doing:
- Have a thorough understanding of the HeyOrca Platform
- Develop databases targeting key markets and verticals
- Place outbound calls and emails to uncover opportunities with prospective companies.
- Conduct product demos and pitches
- Document all activities related to leads/accounts using Hubspot CRM
- Strong knowledge social media marketing.
- Interact with clients and prospects to understand their business requirements and/or issues.
- Manage follow-up and conversations to sales opportunities.
- Engage and identify the necessary internal resources for deal execution.
-Cultivate trustful and respectful customer relationships by understanding customer needs and matching HeyOrca products and services.
- Communicate issues relevant to sales processes to management, implementation team and product development team to assure customer satisfaction.
- Recommend improvements to the sales and marketing process
- Some travel may be required for this role
What you'll need:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Innovative and able to think on their feet
- Dynamic personality and persuasive mentality
- Good organizational and negotiation skills
- Self starter and results driven
We're a team of dreamers and hustlers based in the oldest city in North America. We're also a pretty chill bunch and place great trust in each other to make the best decision for the company. As a startup, we are constantly making sense of the chaos that is around us and every small win keeps us going.
We're pretty proud of where we've gotten so far... but it's only the beginning of an exciting adventure ahead. If you love the idea of working in a fast paced environment, where nothing is certain and play a huge part in writing the next chapter of HeyOrca, we think you'll enjoy working with us :)
*Warning: It's not going to be easy - but you will have more fun than you ever had*