Are you looking to join a highly ambitious international technology startup and build a career in sales? Do you want to build a career in technology but love working in the marketing and creative industries? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product, created by some of the best engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
The Business Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You'll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
What you'll do
We're a startup so no two days are the same. However, it should look a little something like this:
Develop databases targeting key markets and verticals
- Place outbound calls and send emails to uncover opportunities with prospective companies.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Manage follow-up and conversations to sales opportunities.
- Engage and identify the necessary internal resources for deal execution.
- Strategize with sales and marketing team
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with sales execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Bonus: software/saas experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com/ Hubspot experience a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
What you'll need
Education: Bachelor Degree
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Read more about us at: https://www.heyorca.com/careers
Are you interested?
Work With Us
HeyOrca was created a year ago to answer a simple question: "How can we make collaboration seamless between marketing agencies and their clients?" With a little creativity and a TON of hustle - a year later, we are being used by some of the world's top marketing agencies and brands to plan and collaborate on social media campaigns.
Our clients are at the core of what we do. Constantly innovating on emerging social media mediums and helping our clients create amazing social media content is what inspires us daily. At the end of the day, hearing our clients say "HeyOrca is awesome and has already made our clients very happy!" Inspires us to work harder!
If you enjoy constantly learning, challenging norms, embracing change; we think you might enjoy working with us. :)