Client is a leading partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud and analytics. They enable Health and Lifesciences customers to enhance their digital consumer experience and improve regulatory compliance visibility. They empower Transportation and Logistics companies to unlock efficiencies in Fleet Management and Public & Goods Transportation. They help modern enterprises define their path to the Cloud and leverage the power of data driven insights. Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune India, this firm has a proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft, Roche, Toyota, Kansas City Southern and others. They are seeking a talented and experienced Business Development Manager to penetrate the KC market and surrounding area to include Wichita, Omaha, Saint Louis, Tulsa, Fayetteville, etc
What You'll Do Doing
- Seek out new prospects and build long-term relationships-understand their business challenges.
- Take ownership, hunt, acquire and grow key client relationships.
- Expand our high-value, high-impact services in cloud and advanced analytics.
- Responsible for driving sales of solutions & services to both, business executives and IT.
- Responsible for overall deal strategy and providing leadership and direction to the pursuit team including Pre-sales solution architects and delivery teams.
What It Takes To Be Successfull
- 10+ years of successful enterprise information technology sales/BD experience.
- Ability to identify new sales opportunities and manage complex sales cycle and close strategic deals.
- Knowledge and deep relationships in local enterprise market ? customers & partners.
- Experience in closing and managing services opportunities.
- Ability to develop executive level relationships and lead strategic initiatives with customer and present CloudMoyo value proposition to C-level executives.
- Experience in managing enterprise accounts, business pipeline and revenue forecasts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and strategic thinking skills.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent experience with a keen business sense is required.
- Prior experience with technology consulting or services companies selling.
What you'll need
Education: Bachelor Degree in Prefer Business. Marketing or Technology
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Havens Alliance Group - Executive & Technology Talent Solutions
Provide premier executive and I.T. Talent & Consulting Services to Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging firms. We leverage an extensive advisory network to find PROVEN talent and expertise to ensure companies have the right people and skills to support their business strategy. Our core services include consulting, executive search, direct placement, staffing, with an expertise centered around technology. Unlike traditional firms in this space, we first forge new business opportunities for our clients, and then we ask to earn their business.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Benefits and Compensation
This is a $ 100,000 plus compensation based on experience and skills and known client connections to make an immediate and long term impact. Benefits include Medical and Dental, Health, 401k, Bonus, Paid Vacation, etc.