This position has been closed and is no longer accepting applicants.
Resson is a growing company looking for a responsible team-player to join our close-knit culture.The experienced candidate must also have the ability to work autonomously when it is required. Resson is in need of a multi-faceted individual for the position of Bookkeeper/Accounting Clerk.Responsibilities
- Data entry for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Classify and catalogue receipts and invoices in an organized and professional manner
- Journal entries
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Monitor expense reports and ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Monitor Receipt Collection
- May include other tasks as need arises
Experience: 3-5 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Core Skills Confidentiality Organizational Skills Data Collection Data Management Accurate Data Entry Journal Entries Expense Reports Bank Reconciliation Accounting Accounts Payable
We are searching for a morally ethical person we can fully trust to adhere to the utmost levels of confidentiality. Although this role starts out as part-time it has the potential to grow in hours and responsibilities.