We are a fun, flexible, innovative, project based consulting firm seeking an Azure Enterprise Architect to support our growing analytics practice. This role, you will be responsible for solutions design and deployment, technology evaluation and selection in support of Microsoft Azure products, as well as playing a key strategic role in product development lifecycle. Success in this role will be the result of a broad technical background with a focus on architecture, deployments, and migrations to the public cloud, as well as virtualization, containerization of cloud workloads, systems architecture .
Candidate must be energetic and have the ability to build consensus with customers as well as within cross-discipline project teams. The candidate must exhibit the ability to effortlessly bridge the gap between business needs and technologies for both the highly technical and business driven decision makers.
We understand that you may not have all the qualifications listed in this posting – although it would be impressive if you did. Experience means a lot, and skills can be transferred and learned, but we feel passion and fit are just as important. Above all else, we’re looking for someone who can bring new perspectives to our work and culture, and has a desire to be challenged.
If you’re looking at this and feel like you’re the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply.
What you'll do
- Ability to design and deploy complex technology solutions that are mapped to clients’ business requirements
- Comfortable acting as a technology lead within a team
- Can demonstrate architecture for Enterprise customers/solutions
- Can participate in the product development process throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Coordinates with delivery teams to ensure projects mitigate risk
- Prepare technical specifications and requirements.
- Able to architect and drive solutions via whiteboard and interactive sessions
- Participate in discussions with architecture team around standards and practices
- Design and architecture for various solutions using cloud technologies
- Oversees the delivery of the solution offering, ensuring that the architecture is properly implemented and owning the client satisfaction with the implemented solution
- Analyze and assess systems and suggest and deploy solutions to improve performance and functionality
- Prepare development plans for compliance with standards and practices.
- Serve as consultant and subject matter expect to internal engineering and operational teams.
- Present formal recommendations for review by peers, defend recommendations in team discussions.
- Strong writing, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to amaze the customer and deliver a great customer experience
What you'll need
- BS degree or equivalent and 10+ years of work experience in Microsoft cloud technology stack or equivalent area in which you have demonstrated progressive levels of technical leadership, responsibility, knowledge and experience
- 3 years of experience as a Microsoft solutions design subject matter expert
- Expert knowledge of and ability to explain key scenarios and technical architecture in the Cloud Infrastructure space with experience in hybrid cloud infrastructure and management required.
- Has Subject Matter Expert level experience in the Microsoft Azure Platform, Azure data platforms and Azure Services
- Deep technical knowledge of implementation scenarios for networking including key capabilities like networking principles, routing, load balancing, firewalls; network virtual appliances
- Familiarity with Azure Networking technologies (ExpressRoute, Virtual Networking, Network Security Groups, and Traffic Manager) required.
- Technical familiarity with Enterprise Single Sign-on and user identity concepts
- Technical familiarity with competing platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Demonstrates ability to develop innovative technical approaches as complete solutions to business problems
- A passion for helping clients succeed in designing and developing modern technology solutions
- Ability to learn and communicate technical information
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must be able to design and deploy security focused solutions
- Significant experience working with large and sophisticated corporate networks
- Managing concurrent projects and planning transitions between projects
- Negotiating project priorities with customers
Preferred Education and Certifications
- Azure Solution Architect certification ( exams 532, 533 and 534)
- Microsoft Cloud Services: Office 365, Windows Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Expertise in Active Directory and Windows PowerShell
- MCITP, MCTS, MCM, MCSA, MCSE or other certification
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It’s more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and our clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you’re given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry.