As a key contributor to an experienced and vibrant team of professionals, the Full Stack ASP.Net Developer will have the opportunity to grow, learn and expand their career, while making an immediate positive impact on the business and its offerings to Remsoft's global clients. We are currently seeking a highly enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated individual who cares deeply about delivering high-quality software in a tightly knit team environment. The successful candidate will be ready for the next stage of their career journey and have a reputation as a leader amongst their peers.
- Develop, test and support custom web applications
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues
- Participate in sprint planning sessions
- Remain up-to-date on developments and enhancements in web development tools and technologies
- Share expertise and knowledge with other Remsoft team members to assist them in their client facing effort
- Exposure to a source code version control system
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including strong English
- Capable of high performance in a two-week iteration cadence with frequent product deliveries
Experience: 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
Not just an office with a great view - the Remsoft culture is one that promotes a healthy work/life balance. Our team of dynamic individuals is passionate about our community at home and abroad contributing to the social and environmental sustainability of our planet.
Remsoft offers a competitive salary, benefits package and other perks (including corporate massage therapy, pop-corn and Nerf guns).
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada.