We are looking for an Android Engineer to join our 20 person team.
We put our heart and soul into each product we ship. Working at Serind means challenging work and continous learning. It also means being part of a team that is always pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the app world.
Our Principles and values:
- Refuse the interruption (i.e. ASAP) culture.
- Believe in the right to disconnect.
- Tranquility at work.
- Love the state of flow.
- Quality of work is the holy grail.
- Respect and love for people who take risks.
What you'll do
- Learning from as well as teaching your peers.
- Working side by side with the design team to create pixel perfect interfaces as well as gorgeous animations and transitions.
- Helping peers QA and debug problems.
- Possibly help with backend engineering (NodeJS/Mongo).
What you'll need
- Empathy for the people that will use the app you create
- Can-do attitude
- Self disciplined
- Ability to constantly learn and teach others
- Bonus points if you know how to play ping pong or foosball.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Serind Labs builds some of the world's best apps. We build iOS, Android as well as web applications. For both brands and startups.
Refuse the interruption (i.e. ASAP) culture.
Believe in the right to disconnect.
Tranquility at work.
Love the state of flow.
Quality of work is the holy grail.
Respect and love for people who take risks.