Posted October 31st 2017
We are looking for a Senior Android developer to join our engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. We’re working on exciting new features with the latest technologies.
- 5+ years experience with Android Development
- Published at least 1-2 original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Expertise working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Here's what you will do:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Convenience - We are located minutes from Union Station and King Station.
- Health Benefits - We provide great medical and health benefits to keep you healthy.
- Gym Membership - We subsidize a premium membership to all GoodLife locations.
- Education & Training - We cover the cost of books and courses.
- Swag - QuickTapSurvey t-shirts, stickers and mugs. You want it, we got it.
- Hack-Day Competitions - Explore. Create. Innovate. You decide how.
- Unlimited Snacks - Our kitchen is fully stocked for when the munchies hit you.
- Catered Breakfast - Enjoy some tasty treats for the most important meal, every Friday.
- Slack - Only the best for inter-office communication here.
- Beer-O-Clock Fridays - Enjoy some cool suds on Friday afternoons, on us!
We are not currently accepting applications from agencies
If you think surveys are boring, think again. At QuickTapSurvey, we make surveys easy to create, fun to do, and beautiful. We’re #1 on the app store and trusted by thousands of businesses in over 110 countries. Based in downtown Toronto, we offer all the benefits of being a startup with great work-life balance. The opportunities – for our product, and our people – are endless.