T4G is actively looking for a talented Agile Project Manager with passion, initiative, and enthusiasm to join our team. If you are looking to take your skills and experience to the next level, this role is for you! To succeed here, you must have a can-do attitude, and a spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Through this role, you will be responsbile for planning and delivering projects using traditional project management methodologies (PMI) and Agile Concepts (Agile Manifesto, Scrum Guide, Extreme Programming (XP) and DevOps). Additionally, you will need to manage the application of 'design thinking' and 'human-centred design techniques' to develop prototypes and define product features.
If you're looking at this and feel like you're the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply.
What you'll do
- Plan and deliver projects using traditional project management methodologies (PMI), Agile Concepts (Agile Manifesto, Scrum Guide, Extreme Programming (XP) and DevOps).
- Manage the application of "design thinking" and "human centered design techniques" to develop prototypes and define product features
- Demonstrate capacity to communicate complex information to multiple levels of program team participants from directors, managers, to individual contributors within both T4G and client organizations;
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint retrospectives and other Agile program ceremonies
- Work with clients, T4G Management, Product Owners and other stakeholders to ensure team alignment with commitments
- Develop and manage project scope, schedule and budget to the plan
- Be accountable for escalating and ensuring resolution to project issues, dealing with resource constraints, and managing intra-team timing challenges and dependencies
- Bring a pool of extensive experience and judgment to effectively plan and accomplish professional and team goals
- Accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
- Provide team status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans and issues across all assigned teams.
- Manage and communicate (internal and external) the implementation of significant changes to planning objectives, schedule, and product configuration
- Formal presentation of project status. Establish and regularly review key team metrics including non-recurring costs, and performance trends.
- Drive continuous improvement of Project Management process.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field.
- 8-10 years of professional experience working as part of a software development team.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an Agile Project Manager / ScrumMaster
- Ability to apply concepts found in the Agile Manifesto, Scrum Guide, Extreme Programming (XP) and DevOps to project planning and execution.
- Experience in leading and facilitating meetings and team activities
- Proven accurate project estimation and project planning experience
- Proven experience managing expectations and managing cross-functional teams
- Strong familiarity with Software Development Methodologies
- Strong familiarity with Information Technology Concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Adept in problem solving and resolving conflict
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and non-technical parties
- Possession of recognized professional project management certification(s) such as PMP, PMI-ACP, and/or CSM (preferred)
- Experience working in a global and culturally diverse company (preferred)
- Familiarity with VSTS, Confluence, JIRA and other Agile Lifecycle Management tools (preferred)
- Mobile and Web project management experience (preferred)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It's more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and our clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you're given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry.