We are looking for an Adobe Analytics Consultant. This role requires both business(marketing) and technical knowledge and skills. The Analytics Consultant will be responsible for gathering and understanding our customers' unique business requirements and developing and building customized solutions to meet their needs.
This job also requires a solid business and analysis acumen. In addition to working directly with the Analytics tool, the consultant will also need a working knowledge of AEM and Target, as well as a solid understanding of DTM
What you'll do
- Gather, document and help form/guide business requirements, key performance indicators and other functional and/or technical requirements
- Lead discussions with business stakeholders to understand how technology can meet business needs; translate business needs into technical requirements
- Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
- Advise key stakeholders and drive success based on the most important business drivers
- Manage multiple implementations/report suites simultaneously
- Be an expert in the use of Adobe Analytics and DTM
- Measure the client's site usability/effectiveness and present actionable insights and recommendations based on data results and best practices on a regular basis
- Build custom analytics dashboards and reports that can effectively present digital performance to the appropriate audiences
- Administer Adobe Analytics platform and lead internal trainings for the users in Marketing
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Excel in particular
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Generate customized code and assist with its implementation and deployment
- Validate and debug implementation and follow through on issues until resolved
- Some travel to the USA is required
What you'll need
- 5+ years experience working in analytics or a related field
- 2+ years experience working with Adobe Analytics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It's more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and our clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you're given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry