Acting Marketing Manager
As Acting Marketing manager, you will work with the leadership team and report directly to the President and CEO to coordinate company-wide marketing and communications initiatives for a 12 month period. There is potential that this position could be migrated to a full-time position after 12 months, depending on performance and organizational demand. We are looking for an energetic self-starter who can be responsible for the following:
- Maintain and manage iWave's marketing strategy and budget, with a focus on increasing inbound leads.
- Manage marketing automation strategy, including workflows, emails, lead generation, and SEO.
- Oversee content marketing strategy and work with marketing coordinator to generate content for digital channels , including blogs, case studies, eBooks, and how-to guides.
- Manage overall conference strategy, and organize events with help from the marketing coordinator.
- Manage, generate, and track analytics for print and digital advertising campaigns.
- Oversee and maintain overall company brand identity (website, print, swag).
- Track and report on marketing ROI and key metrics including awareness, acquisition, and conversion.
- Assist with the development and design of new products and features.
- Provide support and guidance to the only direct report, the marketing coordinator.
- All other reasonable duties as required. Duties may change over period of contract.
You can apply here or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org