Are you someone that likes to develop relationships and go above and beyond to make clients feel valued?
Are you the kind of person that identifies and executes on new opportunities? A self-starter.
Are you someone that thrives wearing multiple hats (analytical to customer facing), working in a dynamic environment?
Reporting to the Product Owner, the Account Operations Manager is primarily responsible for providing our self-serve advertisers with the highest level of service possible. They will achieve this through their intimate knowledge of the Go2mobi real-time ad buying platform and the mobile advertising industry in general by paying attention to opportunities, threats, competitors and new technology. This expertise allows our Account Management Team to proactively offer valuable insights, troubleshoot problems, and generally ensure our clients are getting the best experience in the industry. The position is Account Management focused, but strongly incorporates Product, Marketing, Sales and Media Buying functions, and is a great position for an ambitious individual looking to dive into the $230 billion worldwide AdTech industry.
What you'll do
- Become the Product (Real-Time Ad Buying Platform) expert
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise in key areas of the mobile advertising industry and be relied on across the company for sharing this knowledge
- Provide excellent Account Management service for your clients through varying modes of communication including Skype, email and phone
- Maximize, diversify, and grow ad spend from your group of Key Accounts, among other measurable, performance-driven Account Management KPIs
- Front Line Campaign Support providing timely answers to questions from smaller and new advertisers who don't yet have an Account Manager
- Build out our Knowledge Docs and Marketing Automation to streamline operations and reduce inbound support questions
- Develop a working knowledge of testing tools and resources to diagnose and resolve semi-technical campaign issues
- Provide platform demos to select new sign-ups
- Nurture and activate leads passed off by Marketing and Sales in our CRM
- Gather quantified and vetted Product Requests from customers to pass off to the Product Team
- Campaign Management & Media Buying. Along with providing support to those running self-serve campaigns on the platform, you will be responsible for executing select Managed campaigns. These components include handling client kick-off calls, project management, campaign set-up, day-to-day optimizations and campaign reporting
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet customer needs around the globe
- Offer feedback to your Manager regarding monthly KPI goals and take ownership for other duties as required
What you'll need
- Align with Go2mobi Values of Passionate, Optimistic and Collaborative
- Self-starter & ability to learn quickly - we're a growing start-up, so you'll need to be able to take ownership and initiative in your role
- Excellent communication skills - as a key point of contact for our clients, it is essential that you have superior telephone etiquette, excellent business email writing skills, as well as person-to-person communications skills for when you attend industry conferences and client meetings
- Customer service-oriented - similar to the above, it is essential that you demonstrate how you thrive in a customer-oriented role supporting our clients to achieve above and beyond results for their campaigns
- A Microsoft Excel ninja - spreadsheets are a key tool for campaign management, so a solid understanding of advanced excel formulas and the ability to learn more about advanced excel functions is required
- Ability to pivot within the role as the need arises
- Superb analytical skills, with an eye for detail
- You like wearing multiple hats - from big-picture strategic thinking to executing processes with granular detail
- An understanding of AdTech industry terminology is an asset
- Media-Buying experience is an asset
We're looking for
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Work with smart, driven, and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of mobile advertising innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Work a flexible 40-hour work week in our downtown-Victoria office
- Work in an open-concept, dog-friendly office, and play foosball daily
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including commission opportunities and comprehensive health and dental benefits