Are you someone that enjoys troubleshooting questions to help clients reach their goals?
Are you a results-oriented individual that thrives in a team environment?
Reporting to the Product Owner, the Account Operations Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing our self-serve advertisers with the highest level of service possible. They will achieve this by providing quick, warm, and informative help directly through Support Channels, or by supporting the Go2mobi Account Management Team with a variety of projects and initiatives.
What you'll do
- Front Line Campaign Support providing timely answers to questions from new advertisers who don't yet have an Account Manager
- Approving, rejecting and categorizing new advertiser campaigns and online ads based on Ad Quality requirements
- Supporting our Account Management Team who have a more 1-to-1 relationship with clients. This support may range from digging into special requests, pulling reports and keeping clients updated through varying communication including Skype, email and phone
- Building out our Knowledge Docs and Marketing Automation to streamline operations and reduce inbound support questions
- Developing a working knowledge of testing tools and resources to diagnose and resolve semi-technical campaign issues
- Campaign Management & Media Buying. In addition to providing support for self-serve advertising clients, you may also be responsible for supporting our Managed Operations Team in executing select Managed campaigns. These components may include supporting our RFP process, client kick-off calls, project management, campaign set-up, day-to-day optimizations and campaign reporting
- Support Team monthly tasks such as billing and KPI reporting
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet customer needs around the globe
- Offer feedback to your Manager regarding monthly KPI goals and take ownership for other duties as required
What you'll need
- Align with Go2mobi Values of Passionate, Optimistic and Collaborative
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership over your responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills - as a key point of contact for our clients, it is essential that you have superior telephone etiquette, excellent business email writing skills, as well as person-to-person communications skills for when you attend industry conferences and client meetings
- Customer service-oriented - similar to the above, it is essential that you demonstrate how you thrive in a customer-oriented role supporting our clients to achieve above and beyond results for their campaigns
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to pivot within the role as the need arises
- An understanding of AdTech industry terminology is an asset
We're looking for
Look for yourself
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Work with smart, driven, and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of mobile advertising innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Work a flexible 40-hour work week in our downtown-Victoria office
- Work in an open-concept, dog-friendly office, and play foosball daily
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including commission opportunities and comprehensive health and dental benefits